The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Search for Soren

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Ryuu looks for Soren not knowing how to find him.Ryuu was upset and angry,he knew Soren knew how to get into the Realm of Dreams "Where is that bastard" Ryuu looks around trying to find the smallest hint of spiritual pressure
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum
Old Man
Ishpaleum

User Sheet
Race: Outcast Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: none assigned

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:46 am

is it truly Soren you seek? Or another? *a voice from all around booms in your mind*
Back to top Go down

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Ryuu looks around "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:05 pm

*soren walked along the the sides of the beuildings and he looked at ryuu frowning and he sighed* "A basatard really Ryuu...anyway i came here because you needed me....so what is it?"
Back to top Go down

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:56 pm

"Tell me how to get to the realm of dreams,I know you know how to get back" Ryuu drew his blade "I'm prepared to go there now,and if you don't tell me i'll have to force it out"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:03 pm

"Hmph you really expect me to show you how when I do not even know myself....like always you are such a rash one Ryuu...." *Soren just stands there not really worried at all he had nothing against you so he wasn't going to attack you*
Back to top Go down

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:04 pm

"You were the one most associated with him you should know" Ryuu looked at him harshly
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:18 pm

"Well it is Ishpaleum and I am Soren we will always be enemies no matter what we are." *Soren gave a creepy presence and he looked his face growing serious his eyes deadening to you* "And if I did what makes you think that you deserve the right for me to show you?"
Back to top Go down

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:06 pm

"I don't think you know the situation your in right now....Cry Barahime" Ryuu swings his sword sending a rose dragon at Soren
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:10 pm

"Why are you attacking me...I have done nothing to you nor am I going to harm anyone." *Soren teleports behind Ryuu*
Back to top Go down

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:11 pm

"Why won't you tell me how to get back?"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:17 pm

"What do you get when I said I do not know how...I know you never trusted me in the first place along with the others and that's why I left the soul society Ryuu...and you are proving my point of how bad we can really be!" *Soren reatisu spiked up*
Back to top Go down

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Ryuu did the same to match Soren's reiatsu as a threat
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:24 pm

"What is your problem..." *Soren finally draws his zanpaktou* "Everything I have known as been a lie...and you and the soul society will pay for this as well as the hollows I will destroy this world a create it one for a utlimate peace...no one shall be murdered or forgotten with time."
Back to top Go down

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Ryuu teleports for Soren and slashes his sword in an x-shape
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 pm

*Soren back bends to make you miss the first slash and thrust upwards to his stomach and holds out his hand* "hadou 33. blue fire crash down!" *The kidou is fired from his hand*
Back to top Go down

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Ryuu flies into the air slightly toasted and moves his sword again sending another dragon
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:49 pm

*Soren teleports behind Ryuu axe kicking him to the ground landing behind him* "I don't want to kill you Ryuu....and I know there is other reason you wanted me here..what to comeback to the soul society....?!"
Back to top Go down

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Ryuu nodded "It's for your own good Soren" Ryuu stood from the ground and pointed his sword at Soren "I'll bring you back...........Bankai"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 pm

"Very well.....Kagirinai Shikkyakutsuinhisakata Bankai" *Soren's dragon grew larger and his zanpaktou returned to normal and he looks at you* "Try to convince me."
Back to top Go down

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:00 pm

A large explosion happens where Ryuu is standing as he is in a red kimono with mass of vines and roses surrounding him and has 2 wings on his back pointing his blade at him "I will"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 pm

"Your really going to be a fun one..." *his baankai finsihes with his reatisu forming two wings connected by a arch on his back and his reatisu roar and overpowering yours by 1.5* "I am sorry to have to do this..."
Back to top Go down

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 pm

A portal appears overhead of Soren "Rose Blanca" A flurry of white rose petals rain over the area like snow
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:07 pm

*Soren smiles and he teleports over ryuu and he slashes down at Ryuu his zanpaktou roaring that seems to paralzye your body as it comes down*
Back to top Go down

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Ryuu counters with his sword followed by a gust of reiatsu at Soren
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Search for Soren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search for Soren   Search for Soren Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for Soren
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next