The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet
Race: Arrancar
Individual Leadership Status: Espada #5
squad/division: none assigned

rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) Empty
PostSubject: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:18 pm

moridin stood at the roof top lookin out over the city where the hollows had went on a rampage. It had been so easy to lure them with him to the human realm he just had to tell them bout all the souls there and how much power they could gain. He had disguise him self as a shinigami his true nature was only visible to other hollows to be more specific the ones that was rampagin down there
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 11

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Tsuna appeared atop the tallest building after feling the pressence of hollows within the town he star downat the slaughter calmly as he drops down and smashes his heavily sheathed Zanpaktou into a hollows head killing it saving a small child geting black blood on his white kimono

OOC:the spoiler is Zakare but they look exactly the same
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:47 pm

the child gets poled by an other hollow thats laughin at its friends fate just holding its hand out draining the life energy of the kid and his fallen comrade. moridin leaves his spot and appears next to tsuna with his knife in his hand killing the hollow that just killed the child then he turns to tsuna
"thank god you here i was beginning to think that no one would show up there are hollows spread across town they have been feeding on souls for as long as i been here iwe killed a few of them already but it keeps coming new one
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Tsuna smiled politely at the man "and why should i care?" as a hollow came near him he sent it flying with a swing from his heavily sheathed Zanpaktou "i am merely observing what is happnng that hollow earlier was in my way i do not care what happens to the humans " he says slowly still smiling politely
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:02 pm

"aha then why dont you just sit back and watch the show see how theese hollows destroys the weak minded humans. They are weak ungrateful for everything we done to them what purpose do they really have"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Tsuna looked at the shinigami "who are you because i know you arent a shinigami a real shinigami would be out there trying to stop the hollows even at the cost of their own life" he said softly andcalmly as though he did not care
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:10 am

"hehe i already knew that the last comment would reveal my cover. Well ill show u then if u wanna know who i am"
a blinding flash of light and when it was gone moridin stood there in his hollow form.
"this is who i am and the hollows down there you could call my servants"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 am

Tsuna still looks at him calmly as though he does not care "so what is the pont in attacking the humans the shinigami will come soon enough to kill you all and you merey provoke them into such actions with this senseless rampage"
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:19 pm

"when the shinigamis come here i will be long gone. As for the hollows down there they are mere tools"
moridin smiled
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Tsuna raises an eyebro at the person "and what if i decide to hold you here until shinigami get here hmmm?" he asked sweetly not sure if he would really do anything at all
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:07 pm

"i wouldent suggest for u to try that"
he looked down at the hollows that eated.
"my job here will soon be done then i will leave. Besides you said u dident care about the humans so what reason would u have to keep me here"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Tsuna shrugs slightly "simple curiousity i suppose" he said softly as another hollow came near him it was burned to ashes as it was shock with high voltage electricity from Tsuna's hand
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:11 pm

moridin raised his hand and all the hollows looked their way
"back to the meeting place now our job here is done"
after the hollows had dissipear he loked at tsuna
"so what your goals u dont seems like the other shinigamis"
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Tsuna stare at him calmly and laughs lightly "me? i have no goals or dreams i am merely an exister we fall through time with no purpose but to survive" he yawns slightly
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:45 am

"oh really then ur existance will be very intresting in a near future. A storm is comming that will effect all this is just the begining. Anyway i think i have said enough and better leave now but i have a feeling that you and i will see eachother again"
vith a slight nod of his head he simply faded away. The real moridin that was observing with his precssence hidden a bit away opened a gate and returned to hueno mundo he had atleast 2 other errands today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)   rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz) Empty

Back to top Go down

rampage of the hollows (no other hollows plz)
Page 1 of 1