The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here)))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet
Race: Arrancar
Individual Leadership Status: Espada #5
squad/division: none assigned

lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here))) Empty
PostSubject: lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here)))   lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here))) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:39 pm

moridin was currently sitting in a tree he had heard of a hollow that used to be here that sounded intressting and perhaps could prove to be a valueble ally in the future. all he had to do was to wait for that hollow to show up here
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet
Race: not decided
Individual Leadership Status: N/A

PostSubject: Re: lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here)))   lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here))) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:43 pm

you saw omega far away he was walking after a hollow and jumps at it and rips it in two and eats it. he looks at the other hollow and waits for the next move to be made by the other hollow
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here)))   lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here))) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 pm

the hollow infront of omega was suddntly sliced in pieces and the essence absorbed into a thin small thread and moridin walks towards him. The real one still sits completly hidden in the tree just as a precatuion
the illusion moridin speaks
"i heard that u are a decently strong hollow. would u be intrested in joining me"
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here)))   lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here))) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:52 pm

"joing you? that is a laugh how are you anyway powerful?" he looks at him and laughs "try me"
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here)))   lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here))) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:00 pm

"so u need see proof of my strenght"
from no where hundreds of moridins appears. a little piece of ur clothing falls to the ground and u can see a weak shimmering from the threads
"just one little wiggle with my finger and ill have my self a nicely sliced hollow. Im a strategic and tactician my strong side aint combat so i would like you to become my right hand to take care of the things that needs a more violent approch of course you can keep the souls from the ones i tell you to kill for your self

(ooc sorry for the little pp there just noticed))
Back to top Go down
jtofwar
Average Outcast

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here)))   lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here))) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:05 pm

he throws 3 ceros at the tree were the real one was he also throws 2 ceros at the ground and a wall of rocks appear infront of him so he can block all attack from the way the real one was
Back to top Go down
trevanius
Espada

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here)))   lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here))) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:44 pm

the threads slowly cuts throu the stone as moridin increase the reitsu inside them. The cero that jit fired at the tree hits the innocent hollow that moridin had tied there as a decoy and the real moridin appears behind omega
"are u satisfied or do u want more proof"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here)))   lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here))) Empty

Back to top Go down

lookin for allies ((no ken or ish here)))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: Forest of Menos-
Jump to: