The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zero point break through

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 11

Zero point break through Empty
PostSubject: Zero point break through   Zero point break through EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:45 am

Users:Tsuna only so far

Name: Zero point break through
Type: all ranges
Description: the user creates spiritual flames not like the element fire within their hands and charges it with negative energy this energy is contained within the hands causing them to light up with the purple flames but not harm the user if the user touches any type of energy they can will it to crystalize instantaneously if the user touches a person they will crstalize them the only way to uncrystalize these flames is if the user wills it but other then crystalizing a body part if the opponent gets away the crystalized parts are not harmed only less mobile this technique cannot kill in anyway the time to crystalize a person takes longer depending on who the user is fighting of course but this move can also crystalize Zanpaktou making any contact with the users hands very dangerous
Training:
-Lvl 1= #10 posts to even activate he start up sequence
-Lvl 2= #20 posts to freeze something like a hand or foot
-Lvl 3= #30 posts to freeze a whole limb
-Lvl 4= #45 posts to freeze any energy the user touches
-Lvl 5[Ultimate]= 80 posts to freeze a whole body or energy that comes in contact with the user's hands the stronger the opponent te longer this will take

Last edited by Tsuna Youshi on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kaku

kaku

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
squad/division: ------

PostSubject: Re: Zero point break through   Zero point break through EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:04 pm

The "freeze whole body thing" is kinda harsh but I think you could say something like "the effect is negated upon any contact with fire" or something more to make it a bit less final (I always had this thing against techniques that put you in a really rough spot and that is completely user controlled without exception).

I would put ultimate at more around 100 training posts though because ultimate truly means MASTERED and well that is a long way away from the level of an average level 4 kidoh in my perspective, but I guess I won't argue on that part too much if you wanna keep it 50.
Back to top Go down
kaku

kaku

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
squad/division: ------

PostSubject: Re: Zero point break through   Zero point break through EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Okay this is approved. I like how against stronger opponents have a chance to break away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero point break through   Zero point break through Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero point break through
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: RP Center :: Kidoh Grounds-
Jump to: