The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP wise.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 11

RP wise..... Empty
PostSubject: RP wise.....   RP wise..... EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:39 pm

ok look this isnt really a suggestion more of a complaint i keep seeing these battles where people are saying they hit he other person like *my blast of lightning fires out and hits the enemy in the chest* then the other person would be dead people you must say ATTEMPTED or TRIED to hit them if someone says they are dodging constantly call it out and have some other people look at it sying you hit the person means you just auto hit and thats god modding >.> i mean come on it isnt hard to say i tried to attempted to hit the person instead oh my blade slashes into their shoulder and cuts them open
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

RP wise..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP wise.....   RP wise..... EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:55 pm

Well I personally don't have a problem with it but give my point of view on here...but some of us that do it not that I say that myself is innocent nor can you or anyone else that has rp'ed in their lifetime has done this but when some one does this the easiest way to fix that is take their post and put your own spin on their attack as a defense measure no one is saying your character has no lack of movement they are just taking the time t type out something that can't kill them...
Back to top Go down
Valen
Newly Empowered Aetas

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
squad/division: none assigned

RP wise..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP wise.....   RP wise..... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:37 pm

On the same subject, PEOPLE LEARN TO RP! Some of you are probably just going to post and think like 'Who the Hell is he?' Crap like that but people, get your RP together. Seriously, a half decent RP Forum would at least have members that can post more then one line and that, like Tsuna said, have something more then just, *Fires and Fireballz and other guy gets owned*'.
Back to top Go down
church
Higher Student
church

User Sheet
Race: not decided
squad/division: none assigned

RP wise..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP wise.....   RP wise..... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:05 am

hey im posting here because it wont let me post a new topic but im saying this site could definatly use a quick reply box and a quick chat box, stuff you dont have to load a new page to get to. makes the whole site run a lot smoother. if you need any help on finding it i have a pretty good idea where it is.
Back to top Go down
true-paladin liam
Master of the Zanpaukto
true-paladin liam

User Sheet
Race: Vaizard
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 12 Captain
squad/division: Squad 12

RP wise..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP wise.....   RP wise..... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:25 pm

we need more members but yeah the battles are pretty annoying if they say hits you should just sat e.g. player b fires a beam of ice towards player a then player a would write either the beam connects or player a dodges the beam and counter-attacks
Back to top Go down
https://bleachforum.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

RP wise..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP wise.....   RP wise..... Empty

Back to top Go down

RP wise.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: General :: forum support and suggestions-
Jump to: