The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awaiting...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 11

Awaiting... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:43 pm

Tsuna closes his eyes "let crimson rain fall" he says softly and his Zanpaktou bade disappears it seems the only thing Tsuna is holding is the hilt of a sword he opens his eyes calmly and takes a stance "fourth offensive style Kurenai ame" he did not know how long he would be able to use this so he had to make the most of it
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:01 am

*Soren smiles and sighs* "Shine upon them and bring chaos and ruin ramnyaku kyohaku..." *Suddenly light seems to drift off his shoulders forming wings and a pure white gauntlet runs down his right arm and his zanpaktou also changes into a pure white one with a flowing white tail and it emits a holy energy* "This is my release....But I feel strange form before like I may use my ban-release..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 am

Tsuna moves forward and strts a cmplex series of slashes with the hilt of his sword the tipof what should be the blade would be the only thing to hit Soren if it connected at all as he did so Tsuna formed a small electrical ball of light in the corner to small to be noticed in the middle of a battle
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 pm

*Soren not letting you have the chance to get slashed his sword down the light acting like a attachment of the zanpaktou flows straight above his hand where the sword should located*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 pm

Tsuna blocked to the side allowing the light to be defected downwards into the ground he assumed his earlier stance where he is leaning over falling and once a few inches from the ground he uses every muscle in his body to propel himself forward at almost double his speed for a few seconds "Youshi second offensive form Kurenai Sakura" he slashes down at the side of Soren aiming for liver
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:46 pm

*Soren smiled and muttered a sentence* "Oops I guess you got me...." *charged forward getting himself stabbed by the sword*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:50 pm

Tsuna's invisible blade went right through Soren doing no damage to his body even Tsuna looked a bit confused "oh dear it seems this blade i have has a power i do not know of" he turns face Soren and asumes a stance that he hasnt used yet
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:46 pm

*He grabs ahold of your blade and smiles* "You know I wouldn't underestimate Soren." *Soren had snuck around and placed his zanpaktou gently on your neck* "Because That was a illusion of me which you fell for..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:49 pm

Tsuna smiled still he felt the blade on is neck he knew he had been beat or had he? suddenly from the corner where he had placed the small electrical ball in the middle of the battle came a streak of lghtning for Soren's arm holding his blade while not very strong it had enough to send his thrust or slash off course while Tsuna jumped away quickly
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 pm

*Soren looked at the lighting ball and sighed* "Hm I fell for the trap..." *His arm his zapped and he almost drops his blade and flash steps back* "Bakudo 61. six rods of prison light." *the rods close inward on you unexpectedly then follows up with 12 more bars of white light which they close in faster then the other six*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:58 pm

"oh dear" Tsuna says softly as his pure white blade appears he could no longer hold his Shikai form the rods of light enlose him and capture im in an uncomfortable position "oh well knew it had to happen some tme" he laughs lightly
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:02 pm

* the rods begin to sap your reatisu and soren slashes with his sword on the ground the rods disappearing and he sealing his blade* "I have a honor code and nothing with keep me from attaining that code you were defense less and I will not attack this match is over."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 pm

Tsuna holds his hands up still smiling "oh i acknowledge the defeat easily i lost and i knew i would from the beginning"he stands up brushing his kimono off and picking up the pure white katana that was his Zanpaktou
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:07 pm

"I never asked if you lost tsuna I could care less about that and besides there wasn't a reason for me to fight." *Soren sighed sheathed his blade*
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:09 pm

Tsuna raises an eyebrow "seems yur in a bit of a bad mood now eh?" he wonders whats wrong wih Soren now he seemed fine earlier he picked up his massive sheath and puts it back over his Zanpaktou
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:12 pm

"Nothing is wrong I am just being reminded of something I don't want to remember but always will." *He seemed to calmed down and loked down his reatisu lowering as well* "I promised her..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 pm

Tsuna shrugged it wasnt his informaton to know unless Soren wished to explain it "he slun his sheathed Zanpaktou over his shoulder "thank you for the training session it was most helpful lets do it again sometime" he smiles widely
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:17 pm

*Soren nodded not looking back at you his eyes looking stuck in the past forgotten with time the clock echoing in his ears and a drum of judgement* "Of course..."
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:20 pm

Tsuna looks around "well i must depart i see no reason to stay here any longer nd my interest has left me now" Tsuna bows to Soren "again thank you very much" he turns to leave the shrine
Back to top Go down
Soren
Vaizard
Soren

User Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:08 pm

*Soren vanishes from the area his reatisu still present after he was gone for a couple of minutes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting...   Awaiting... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awaiting...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2