The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Ryuu appears in the arena with his immense spiritual pressure making the area very uncomfortable for other people
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: Squad 5

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:50 pm

jin could feel the reiatsu but it dident effect him much. he just sighed and thought for him self
is it another show off thats doing this or is the person just looking for a opponent to fight
he smiled he could use some pratice. he flimmerd just to appear a few meters away from ryuu
"nice trick u got to make ur reitsu so immense. Why are you doing it to show of or so a strong opponent can find you"
he looked calm and relaxed while just lookin at ryuu awaiting his answer
Back to top Go down

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:03 pm

Ryuu smiled "Maybe,maybe not.....speak your name"
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet
squad/division: Squad 9

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Hachi quickly flashsteps in , and looks at the too with anxious faces , and he smiles " Ohio ! " Hachi bows and looks at the two clulessly " Whattare we doing here " Hachi smiles brightly
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:14 am

"my name is jin and im here for a training battle are you up for it"
jin sighed when he heard hachi's words and turned around so he could see him
"we are in a arena what you think we are doing here"
Back to top Go down

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:48 am

"Jin? I'll make sure to remember that name" Ryuu draws his sword "I'm ready if you are"
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Hachi looks at jin and raises his eyebrow " That's Rude , This is a place where you guys could just be talking too " Hachi then spins and pulls out his wakizashi his and on the sheathe , looking at both Jin and Ryuu .
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 pm

"what you say if we let him join in to in a all vs all battle it will be a good exercise"
he looked around while waitin for ryuus and hachis answer already makin stragegys for the fight
Back to top Go down

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:31 pm

"If you choose to do that then it's fine with me" Ryuu looked at Hachii and then at Jin "I also have a proposition for you Jin"

Last edited by Ryuu Hitsugaya on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Hachi smiles , and bows " Ladies first ? " Hachi jumps into the air andflicks his hand pointing down , " Hado 33 . Sokatsui ," a Large blue ball of fire falls from the sky , heading to the middle of Ryuu , and Jin , The Moment it hit the floor IT Created a large explosion of blue flames , as it head toward the two . Jin and Ryuu .
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Hisashi senses fluctuating reistsu nearby. He decides to go check it out. He arrives at the stadium and sees Ryuu and two others fighting in what looks like a free for all. "This could be fun to watch" Hisashi sits on the ledge and watches the intertaining fight
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 pm

"and what is that proposition u have for me"
jin jumped and avoided the blast. And headed for a direct attack at hachi at the same time
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:57 pm

" Really ? " Hachi then flash steps to the ground , nearly instantly " Heh ill admit your fast ! " Hachi justs watches jin soar through the sky not noticing Hachi was gone already .
Back to top Go down

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Ryuu suddenly appears behind Hachii and places his hand on his back "Soren Sokatsui" Ryuu fires a large version of the Blue fire crash down out his hand at Hachii at point blank " I want you to join me Jin"

Last edited by Ryuu Hitsugaya on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Hachi suddenly casts " Bakudo 81 . Danku " A Trasparent wall rises , and mostly protects Hachi , except , from the concussive damage , and Hachi flies foward , and flips back up unto his feet " Why is everyone attack me , Hachi's eyes pouted
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:21 pm

"why should i do that"
while he talks he lifts 2 fallen stone pillars one he toss at hachi and ryuu the other he just holds after punching a hole in it where he have is hand to use it as a club
Back to top Go down

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Ryuu jumps back and appears next to him "Well I think we would make a good team of course and besides,you seem like a pretty fun person to hang around" Ryuu laughed while placed his elbow on Jin's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Hachi stood there , then charged reiastu in his hand , and then caught the Pillar , and then threw it behind him , as he waited there , not moving an inch .
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon
Ranking Officer

User Sheet

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:34 pm

jin just stood there and it looked like he observed hachi until he all of the suddent dissipeard and appeard behind ryuu swinging the pillar with double weight at his back
Back to top Go down

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:36 pm

"Hmph" Ryuu quickly held up his sword and attempted to block the hit but skid across the ground struggling to stop. "I see you can control gravity then Jin,it was almost hard for me to stop that hit just now"
Back to top Go down
Hachiihime
Ranking Officer
Hachiihime

User Sheet

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Hachi then smiled , and flash stept untop of the pillar held by Jin , And looked at the two , and Hachi then Sat happily on the Pillar " Hi Hi . "
Back to top Go down

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:39 pm

"Well Hachii you are very skilled but it appears I must be going now...it seems I have been completed" Dissapears
Back to top Go down
Hisashi Ryuta
Captain Level Shinigami
Hisashi Ryuta

User Sheet
Individual Leadership Status: Squad 1 Captain
squad/division: Squad 1

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Hisashi sees Ryuu dissappear and smiles. "Hmm i wonder...." Hisashi jumps down from the stadium. "Hello" Hisashi smiles at both of them. "I was wondering, Can i take Ryuu spot?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparring Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Battle   Sparring Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparring Battle
Page 1 of 1