The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rank Upgrade(Ryuu)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) Empty
PostSubject: Rank Upgrade(Ryuu)   Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:10 pm

My character is a Shinigami, currently seated at the rank of New Officer, who would like to, and has met the RP points requirements to, be upgraded to the rank of Lower Outcast.

Last edited by Ryuu Hitsugaya on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Upgrade(Ryuu)   Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:53 am

My character is a Shinigami, currently seated at the rank of Lower Outcast, who would like to, and has met the RP points requirements to, be upgraded to the rank of Average Outcast.
Back to top Go down

Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Upgrade(Ryuu)   Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:40 pm

My character is a Shinigami, currently seated at the rank of Average Outcast, who would like to, and has met the RP points requirements to, be upgraded to the rank of High Priority Outcast.
Back to top Go down

Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Upgrade(Ryuu)   Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:56 pm

My character is a Shinigami, currently seated at the rank of High Priority Outcast, who would like to, and has met the RP points requirements to, be upgraded to the rank of Dangerous Outcast.
Back to top Go down

Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Upgrade(Ryuu)   Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:37 pm

My character is a Shinigami, currently seated at the rank of Dangerous Outcast, who would like to, and has met the RP points requirements to, be upgraded to the rank of Vice Captin.
Back to top Go down

Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Upgrade(Ryuu)   Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:52 pm

My character is a Shinigami, currently seated at the rank of Vice Captn SHinigami, who would like to, and has met the RP points requirements to, be upgraded to the rank of Captin of sqaud 5.
Back to top Go down

Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Upgrade(Ryuu)   Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 pm

My character is a Shinigami, currently seated at the rank of Captin, who would like to, and has met the RP points requirements to, be upgraded to the rank of Vica Captin Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank Upgrade(Ryuu)   Rank Upgrade(Ryuu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank Upgrade(Ryuu)
Page 1 of 1