The Bleach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach Forum

a forum about the hit anime series bleach! talk and RP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fleece of Winter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YukiiChan
Spiritually Evolved Aetas
YukiiChan

User Sheet
Race: Aetas
Individual Leadership Status: N/A
squad/division: ------

Fleece of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Fleece of Winter   Fleece of Winter EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:32 pm

As Her Dress Touched the floor it self froze over . " Youhou ! Any One Home " A Menos Suddenly Rose and Charged a Cero . Yuki Flicked her hand up and a circle formed around the hollow , and flash froze it . The cero exploded in the menos' face , destroying its mask as well as shattering the poor thing .
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet
Race: Shinigami
squad/division: Squad 11

Fleece of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece of Winter   Fleece of Winter EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:17 am

Tsuna was walking along in the forest of menos he hadnt been attacked once yet it was odd he thought many menos resided in the forest his white kimono trailed along helped by a small breeze which blew back is hair he smiled the small hilt could be seen over his left should on his back was a blade with a massive sheath on it inside was a white normal katana he looked around hearing a commotion of sorts a scream of pain after an explosive sound slowly he walked towards it wondering wht it could be

OOC:hope its ok for me to join ^^
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

Fleece of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece of Winter   Fleece of Winter EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:21 pm

As you step in the forest is covered with ice and snow the chill of the air was thick and cold and you see a lone woman standing at the center of it .
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Fleece of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece of Winter   Fleece of Winter EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:30 pm

Tsuna shivers at the cold lightly looking at he snow "oh very nice" he said as the snow and ice were quite nice looking in the forest he looks in the direction of the woman and smiles raising a hand to wave "hello miss how are you? and do you happen to now where all this came from?" he points to all the snow and ice
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

Fleece of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece of Winter   Fleece of Winter EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Yuki Looks Over Her Shoulder with a Cool , Sexay Stare , and smiles " Its Winter ? " Yuki then began to walk deeper in the forest .
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Fleece of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece of Winter   Fleece of Winter EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Tsuna laughs lightly rubbing his head he points to where he came from "but it is not over there miss maybe i am confused bu doesnt winter affect everything when it comes?" that polite smile stays on his face it hasnt twitched once yet
Back to top Go down
YukiiChan
YukiiChan

User Sheet

Fleece of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece of Winter   Fleece of Winter EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:50 am

" Hmm I suppose . " Yuki began too walk slightly slower .
Back to top Go down
Tsuna Youshi
Higher Officer
Tsuna Youshi

User Sheet

Fleece of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece of Winter   Fleece of Winter EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:27 am

Tsuna raises an eyebrow his polite smile ever wavering "you suppose miss?" he laughs lightly "that is a strange answer to give miss" he caught up to her and walked beside her slowly he brushes back some of his hair which has some snow within it some falls onto his skin which is pale almost white like the snow itself he holds his hand out to her "my name is Tsuna Youshi a pleasure to meet you miss"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fleece of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleece of Winter   Fleece of Winter Empty

Back to top Go down

Fleece of Winter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach Forum :: Hueco Mundo :: Forest of Menos-
Jump to: